Re: light sources and print color

Sandy King (sanking@hubcap.clemson.edu)
Tue, 31 Mar 1998 23:55:40 -0400

The assumption on my part was indeed that the original post asking why
different light sources print different colors was in reference to
platinum/palladium printing. In carbon printing I have observed no change
in color with different light sources. This observation is based on
experience with a number of different light sources,including sunlamps,
mercury-vapor lamps, and several types of fluorescents, including BLs and
Daylight.

Sandy King