Re: Carbon

Hans Nohlberg (chiahans@tripnet.se)
Fri, 10 Apr 1998 16:06:28 +0200

Klaus Pollmeier wrote:

>BTW: When developing a carbon transfer on plexi, exposure time and
>contrast can be judged by laying the (dry!!) plexi face down on a white
>sheet of paper. By looking through the plexi you'll see the image as it
>will look after framing. If s. th. is wrong, just clean the plexi and
>try again..

We have used Cobex, a white opaque plexi, for many years to achieve what
Klaus is talking about, it's great. Especially when working with 3CC.

Another BTW: Even if Luis or Sandy don't believe it or can explain it;­)
With 3CC it's necessary to clear the prints developed on plexi, we have
noticed the difference.

Hans&Chia