Re: heating to solute

Hamish Stewart & Sophie Colmont (Hamish.Sophie@wanadoo.fr)
Thu, 16 Apr 1998 21:27:23 +0200

This is pretty normal, I usually use hot water to bring the ammonium
dichromate into solution - that's using a 30% solution. And yes often it
crystalizes when it cools. So I just stick the bottle of solution into
hot water until the precipitate goes back into solution. I've been making
gum prints for about 10 years and this has never caused a problem

Hamish

-
"We have no theology, we have no dogma, we just dance"

Hamish Stewart

Gum Bichromate Photographer
Astrologer
Tarot