Re: Cyanotype and the computer

Jan Kapoor (jkapoor@concentric.net)
Thu, 23 Apr 1998 20:38:47 -0400

Yes, I have used a lot of traditional cyanotype, and like it very much. I do,
however, like to give everything a try, and I think there are advantages to
both types of cyanotype, and I will continue to produce work in both.

The negatives I produced on the Epson are on transparency film material. I
only meant that the resolution on this material is not quite up to the
resolution available on continuous tone photographic film, and I would
probably not use these for platinum/palladium. The use of paper negatives
produced on an Epson sounds interesting; I will give it a try, too.

Jan Kapoor