Re: Digital Negatives questions

Ender100 (Ender100@aol.com)
Mon, 27 Apr 1998 11:31:42 -0400 (EDT)

The following is a website where you can obtain very detailed information on
making digital negatives by David Fokos. You can also download the
information as an acrobat pdf file.

http://www.worldphoto.com/Fokos/making.htm

There is also a book by Dan Burkholder ...Making Digital Negatives that is
excellent. He can be found on the WEB also.

Both systems include special adjustment curves for Photoshop that you can load
and apply after you finish making all your adjustments of your scans. These
curves adjust the image to be printed specificly for platinum or silver. I
haven't yet compared the two systems to see how they vary.

Good luck... let me know how it goes. I am about to do the same thing.

Mark