Re: Dr. Perrera (What Is It???)

Luis Nadeau (nadeaul@nbnet.nb.ca)
Sun, 31 May 1998 17:06:33 -0300

At 1:14 PM -0400 98/05/31, Gene Laughter wrote:
>> There will be some examples of Dunstan's work at the mini APIS at Bath
>>this year. For further details please contact the organiser....Terry
>>King. <
>
>Does anyone else find it rather ironic and disconcerting that the
>organizer of the most important Alternative Photography event to be held
>this year (and last) has been banned from the very group that supposedly
>is THE resource for information on Alternative Photography? And, we must
>now contact him off list.

You can hear him on PhotoHst, for now. However, last week he came within a
hair from being kicked out permanently and was forced to apologize
publicly. It is just a matter of time before he hangs himself again.

The only list that will welcome him is his own list. According to many
letters in my mail box, the RPS meeting is not successful because of Terry
King, but despite of him.

Luis Nadeau
NADEAUL@NBNET.NB.CA
Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada