Re: APIS 98

Campos & Davis (campos-davis@lineone.net)
Sun, 31 May 1998 22:30:02 +0100

We completely agree.
What ever Mr. King has done, and to whom, is a shame. We feel very sorry
for those who felt offended by his presence on this list, but it
is incredible that the organizer of last years APIS event, which so
fantastic,
cannot tell everyone himself about this years, particularly as this years
sounds as though it will be even better. We will certainly be there.
We have no wish to fall out, or take sides, with anyone on or off this
list, but hope that Mr. King will be allowed on it again soon as he is
undoubtedly an expert in several processes and his technical advice was,
most of the
time, worth reading.
Any comments in his advice about others was not
understood by us, and the same is true about comments meant for him.
We suspect that most comments go right over the heads of those on the list
who are not "in the know".
Sorry to those who we offend in expressing our opinion.

Campos & Davis Photos
6 Cranbourne Road
London N10 2BT
Tel/Fax + 44 181 883 8638
email: campos-davis@lineone.net
WEB SITE: http://website.lineone.net/~campos-davis

alt-photo-process-l@skyway.usask.ca
> Subject: Re: Dunstan; TK; APIS 98
> Date: Monday, June 01, 1998 3:34 PM
>
> On Sun, 31 May 1998, Gene Laughter wrote:
>
> > > There will be some examples of Dunstan's work at the mini APIS at
Bath this year. For further details please contact the organiser....Terry
King. <