Re: Finding "Photographic Facts and Formulas"

Sandy King (sanking@hubcap.clemson.edu)
Fri, 22 May 1998 23:57:29 -0400

There is also a 1976 edition of Wall and Jordan's "Photographic Facts and
Formulas," published by Prentice-Hall, Inc., described on the title page as
"Revised and extensively rewritten by John S. Carroll."

Sandy King