Re: enlarged negs using lith film (reply)

Hamish Stewart & Sophie Colmont (Hamish.Sophie@wanadoo.fr)
Fri, 29 May 1998 08:17:56 +0200

I think D-19 would give you very high contrast with lith film. I have
used D-19 with commercial film 4127, which is rather low in contrast -
but with lith film? Why not just use Dektol unless you wanted to produce
very graphic high contrast negs?

Hamish