Re: Liquid Light/Bromoil

Campos & Davis (campos-davis@lineone.net)
Fri, 29 May 1998 21:05:44 +0100

Dear Henk,
We use a product named Silverprint SE1. It is far superior to liquid
light.
You can find the company who sell it at www.silverprint.co.uk. and order
on the net.
We have used it on various surfaces, and will show some of the work at APIS
in Bath on 4th and 5th July. Try to come to Bath for it, as it will be a
good show. You can see some of our work on page 5 of our web site, address
below.
One tip for coating is to make a mask (like a window mount), a piece of
card which fits around the image.
That way it is easy to see where you have to emulsion. You should also
mark the back of the paper so you will be able to see which side you have
emulsioned for the second application when the first is dry.
Tetenal and Fotospeed market a liquid emulsion product, but it is the same
as Silverprint SE1 in a different bottle.

Kindest regards,
Richard & Maria

Campos & Davis Photos
6 Cranbourne Road