Re: List Cleansing or capital punishment

Robert Hudyma (rhudyma@netcom.ca)
Wed, 13 May 1998 21:13:31 -0400

At 12:30 PM 5/13/98 +0100, you wrote:

> Let's restore democracy and open dialogue. I am a true believer in
>that "american" dream, called free speech.
>How altruistically many of you supported Jock Sturges in his first
>amendment rights, only now to condemn Terry to capital punishment.
> Lety Mora Brauchli

Don't confuse two things, they are different: freedom of speech is a right
in our democratic society, but belonging to the alt-photo list is a
privilege that can be withdrawn if abused.

And, Capital Punishment is something totally different again. Where I live
that was abolished over twenty years ago.

If you are already walking on thin ice, you might as well dance.