Re: Offended non-contributer

Bob_Maxey@mtn.3com.com
Wed, 13 May 1998 21:08:36 -0600

>>I didn't realize that being a non-contributer means that I'm a worthless
waste of
bandwidth.

No you are not. Don't listen to some of the people on the list. There is
nothing wrong with lurking about, and despite some of the recent
shenanigans, there are some people worthwhile who can help. Even now, I get
occasional replies to posts from angry people who privately pass my name
around among themselves, telling me I am this or that. Oh well, such is
life.

>>>John Rudiak wrote:

> As you are a non contributor to this list, I don't give a damn about
> what you think about all this, and resent the audacity you show by
> posting to us and telling us how we should behave, and not a thing about
> photography. You obviously haven't been here long enough to know what
> is going on, or don't have the capacity to understand. Please keep this
> crap and similar off our list.

Comments like this are typical as well. Ignore this kind of stuff as well.

RM