Re: Non-Terry et'al comments (fwd)

Greg Schmitz (gws1@columbia.edu)
Thu, 14 May 1998 20:11:23 -0400 (EDT)

Hey Bob,

Why don't you give it a rest? Without going into a long tirade about
list management, and how difficult it is (check one of the many FAQs
out in WWW land), I don't think anything is gained be beating Gord
over the head with this stuff. I don't know how long you've been on
the list but we almost lost it (the list) when Steve Avery in
Australia decided he no longer had time to manage the list. Gord
is, as I recall, a biologist, not a computer hack like Steve was. I
know that he labored long and hard over the decision to let Terry go;
just as I suspect he labored long and hard over the decision to take
over list management.

Best -greg schmitz