Re: Taste Testing chemicals

Richard Sullivan (richsul@earthlink.net)
Fri, 15 May 1998 16:53:13 -0600

Read what I said carefully.

Only if there are the two options, oxalic acid and citric acid. I assume
this is an intelligent group and are able to read. I made this point
emphasize that oxalic acid was not *extremely* toxic. I never said this was
a general way to test chemicals. I also said that *I* was not afraid to do
it, not that anyone else should do it. You have extended this into
something I did not say. I never *advocated* this approach and if you read
that anywhere in my quote, you are illiterate. If you go around willy nilly
tasting chemicals, then you are a fool.

I apologize for assuming that everyone here was intelligent and could read.