Re: Resources for producing Laserjet/acetate negatives

Joe Portale (jportale@primenet.com)
Sat, 16 May 1998 10:00:36 -0700

I suggest that you pick up a copy of Dan Burkholder's book "Making Digital
Negatives for Contact Printing" ISBN # 0-9649638-3-3. It is a great
resource and gives easy step by step instructions using the Photoshop
program. You can get a copy from Bostick and Sullivan.

Joe Portale
Tucson, AZ