Re: bergger bpf 200 or lotus lc200

Carl Weese (cjweese@wtco.net)
Mon, 18 May 1998 11:56:56 -0400

John Barnier wrote:

> Carl,
>
> When will your tests on this film be published in Photo Techiniques?
> Also, and more to the point, where can we get the stuff? Do you have
> prices for various sizes?
>
> Best,
>
> John

I haven't finished my tests yet, having worked mainly in contact prints
in Pt/Pd. I need to do silver enlarging as well, and then I'll get the
results into print as soon as I can, but bear in mind that PT is a
bimonthly so it will take some time.

The film is distributed by Lotus Camera USA, and the contact is John
Horowy, reachable at <viewcam@wwa.com>. There's also a website. Prices
appear to be "competitive" with other brands like Kodak and Ilford, and
they plan to have the film in the exotic panoramic and banquet camera
formats.---Carl