RE: Patent search

David Milton (dmilton@csus.edu)
Wed, 20 May 1998 13:31:40 -0700

Some of the old patents do have the exact manner to duplicate the
process. It has only been recent practice to be incredibly vague about
any processes. I have several patents, one for an electronic device.
You will not find a schematic, instead, on the advice of counsel, there
is a block diagram detailing _how_ the device works without charting the
specific components.

So, your odds are pretty good that you'll find the exact process
outlined. If not on one, then on another.

David Milton