Re: Patents. Was: Re: gun at yr hea

Sandy King (sanking@hubcap.clemson.edu)
Thu, 21 May 1998 23:16:56 -0400

Much improved is a very relative term in this field. The computer
translation programs that I have seen are dismal and absolutely inadequate
for any serious level of translation. If they improved 500% they would
still be practically worthless.

If Luis is going to publish those patents from French or German me thinks
strongly he will either have to translate them himself or pay someone to
do it.

Sandy