Large negs from Epsom printer - reply

Campos & Davis (campos-davis@lineone.net)
Fri, 22 May 1998 12:21:08 +0100

Dear Michael,
We just saw this printer on show at the KJP demonstration Epsom,
London-UK, this week.
The colour print it produced seems fantastic compared with the ink jet
printers we were looking at a few months ago, but they couldn't demonstrate
with a b/w neg image on thin paper or acetate.
We wonder if anyone has seen this printer make b/w negs or paper or
acetate. We still think we are going to go down the lazer printer route
unless someone has experience of this machine.
We are making very good quality paper negs from an A4 lazer printer, and
then enlarging them at a lazer photocopy shop for use with several alt
processes.

regards,
Richard & Maria

Campos & Davis Photos