Re: Finding "Photographic Facts and Formulas"

Dwight Shackelford (tshack@silver-bayou.com)
Sat, 23 May 1998 00:51:08 -0700

The following is the address of a feedback form on Prentice-Hall's website:

http://www.prenhall.com/mischtm/feedback_fr.html

Perhaps those on this list could let their feelings be known to the publisher, as
I have already done.

Dwight Shackelford