Re: samall x-acto ?

Jacques Augustowski (jacquesa@acd.ufrj.br)
Thu, 28 May 1998 13:46:42 -0300 (GRNLNDST)

Henk,
Sorry for the misspelling of the word "small" (typing fast is sometimes a
problem). X-acto is a modelers knive very well know around the world for
more than 50 years. As I can see you are from Belgium. Any doubts or
language barrier you can write in French.
Regards,
Jacques