Re: Forwarding of Private Communications, was [Fwd: sheesh]

DKenn473@aol.com
Mon, 01 Jun 1998 10:26:24 -0400 (EDT)

Sandy,
I have my attorneys looking into this very issue. There is a good possibility
that it is a crime in the U.S., possibly under the copyright laws. It is a
new issue so it may take them some time. They are very curious so they are
doing it for their own information (read free). If nothing else you have a
reasonable legal right to believe that what you say privately will not be
shared publically.
David