the cyanotype book

Judy Seigel (jseigel@panix.com)
Sun, 07 Jun 1998 04:08:23 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 6 Jun 1998, Richard Sullivan wrote:
> I understand that Mike Ware is doing a book on cyanotype. Now Dr. Ware
> certainly has better things to do than write books for money and if anyone
> thinks that he's going to get rich on this book, well...

Mike Ware, incidentally, is doing a workshop in California later this
month (sorry, I don't remember the place, all California is the same to a
New Yorker).... He writes that he is even now putting finishing touches on
the cyanotype book, and that it's due out in the fall. From his recent
description of findings and contents (such as making cyanotype many times
less susceptible to alkali), it sounds like a book EVERY alt printer will
want -- so maybe he will get rich on it! ; - )

cheers,

Judy