Re: Gum variables (reply)

Hamish Stewart & Sophie Colmont (Hamish.Sophie@wanadoo.fr)
Fri, 12 Jun 1998 11:50:51 +0200

I admit to not doing any specific tests, but my experience would suggest
that humidity has an important influence. My best gum prints are made in
winter to spring. Humidity appears to affect speed and contrast. When its
really hot and humid printing speed slows, contrast decreases and
staining seems more a problem.

Hamish