Re: Interactivity and process -Forwarded

Rick Moore (rickm@gethen.com)
Mon, 15 Jun 1998 14:48:15 -0500

Bob_Maxey@mtn.3com.com wrote:

> Emphatically No. First of all, ALT means Alternative, and it pertains to
> other than silver as far as this list goes.

Really? I print exclusively using historical silver-based processes (salted
paper, albumen. POP) and I thought this list pertained to those processes
just as much as platinun/palladium, carbon, or gum. I've certainly never
seen a word from the list owner that "Alternative" pertained only to
non-silver processes. Maybe it would be better to leave such decisions up
to Gordon?