Re: When Worlds Collide

Art Chakalis (achakali@freenet.columbus.oh.us)
Mon, 29 Jun 1998 10:03:55 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 24 Jun 1998, katharine thayer wrote:

> OK, I give up. I'm trying to get off this list and I have tried the
> command as listed in the FAQ, I have tried appealing to listproc,
> everything I send comes back as undeliverable. Help, please.
>
> I've enjoyed meeting you all, and hope those of you who have taken up
> correspondence with me will stay in touch. I'm not going away mad,
> honest, I'm just going away. I'll follow you in the archives, but don't
> want to be involved on a day-to-day basis. Thanks for all messages, and
> take care.

You have two alternatives.

The first will quite likely immortalize you as a very long time after you
are off the list you will continue to be a major topic of discussion. Just
start an argument by attacking anyone, except me, on a personal level and
then argue about who started the argument . . . as a personal favor please
refrain from picking a photographic topic as it might cloud the issue.

OR as a second alternative.

To unsubscribe from this list send a message to the address:

alt-photo-process-request@usask.ca

with the message

unsubscribe alt-photo-process-l

All kidding aside, I believe the second alternative will help.

Sincerely, Art

Art Chakalis
Columbus, Ohio, USA