Re: Photo-history Symposium, Photokina & APIS 2000

Edward Meyers (aghalide@panix.com)
Tue, 30 Jun 1998 10:46:01 -0400 (EDT)

Well in advance may not be in time as airplane tickets must
be reserved and purchased about now....and there's the problem
of hotel rooms...For personal reasons I would prefer the
meeting to be before photokina, not after. Photokina comes at
a very difficult time for a number of people, many of whom
will be leaving Koln on the Sat or Sun before the show closes.
Ed