Re: Oops (was CMYK Separations, (was: Color, CMYK, etc.)

Walt Goettman (wgoettman@mm.wyeth.com)
Mon, 04 Jan 1999 10:13:54 +0000

> I have seen this phenomenon take place many times on Internet mailing
> lists. The simple fact that your name appears regularly will make you a
> target, not matter what you say and no matter how competent, or not, your
> are. It is apparently "normal" and is based on many people's inferiority
> complex. Perhaps a trained psychologist/shrink on this list could explain
> this in greater details.

It seems to me that anyone who would even consider attempting any of
these processes has to have an independent bull-headed streak. Nothing
like spending long periods of time alone in a darkened room to affect
one's social perspective!

Walt