Re: re digital enlarged negs/output

FotoDave@aol.com
Mon, 11 Jan 1999 12:18:26 -0500 (EST)

In a message dated 1/10/99 7:35:23 PM Pacific Standard Time, FotoDave@AOL.COM
writes:

> The person who invented the evercolor pigment process, Bill something, is
not
> in this new Evercolor Fine Arts. He runs another company who also does
exactly
> the same thing as Evercolor Fine Arts. He advertisess in View Camera
magazine
> (the company's name is Lightfast something).

I was away for the weekend and now back, and I did a quick check. It is Bill
Nordstrom. He also advertises in Camera Arts, a sister publication of View
Camera. The company name is Laser Light Photographics, (508) 799-3996,
Laslight@aol.com

(Camera Arts has the same style with View Camera but is more for 35mm
photographers; it is not the fine Camera Arts magazine that Luis and others
sometimes talked about).

Dave