Re: Krappy Camera Show

Francis Schanberger (fschanberger@ucsd.edu)
Tue, 12 Jan 1999 09:50:53 -0800

For those in Southern California, there is a plastic camera show titled
"Toy Stories: Narratives From Plastic Cameras" on exhibit at Orange County
Center for Contemporary Art. Was reviewed by ArtScene and the html version
can be read at:

http://artscenecal.com/ArticlesFile/Articles0199/CR0199.html

This photography exhibit was extended an extra month and will be taken down
on January 16. A few platinum prints by one of the photographers. Name
recall is bad this AM, so I can't remember her name. It also includes video
work done on the low tech Fisher Price PXL 200 video camera.

-francis schanberger