replyto feature

Gordon J. Holtslander (holtsg@duke.usask.ca)
Thu, 14 Jan 1999 23:05:10 -0600 (CST)

Hi:

Thanks. For those who haven't noticed the mailserv program now inserts a
"reply-to:" line in the header. When people use the "reply" feature to
reply to a message sent through the list, the mailing list address will be
used instead of the senders address.

It should make things more convenient

Gord

On Thu, 14 Jan 1999, Tom Ferguson wrote:

> An "off topic" thank you to Gord and his tech friends. I do like the new
> list software. Those (like me) using Eudora Lite on a Mac can now simply
> hit "reply" to answer/post this list :-)))))
>
> Eudora Lite for Mac didn't have "reply to all" so I use to have to "cut and
> paste" the address for each posting. This is great (its the little things
> that make us happy).
>
> Tom
>
> tomf2468@pipeline.com
> http://www.thefstop.com/tf.html

Gordon J. Holtslander Dept. of Biology
holtsg@duke.usask.ca 112 Science Place
Tel (306) 966-4433 University of Saskatchewan
Fax (306) 966-4461 Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
                                Canda
                                S7N 5E2