Re: Photogravure Screen

Adam Kimball (akimball@finebrand.com)
Mon, 18 Jan 1999 11:10:36 -0800

Janet-

Thanks for the very interesting email. I've corresponded once with a scandanavian
who was working in a similar fashion, he was also very happy with the results.
Can you tell me a little more? For instance, how course/fine is the grain? Does
the toner product come in small enough flakes that you can use it right out of the
box - or do you need to grind it further? How about overmelting, what sort of
properties does it have in this regard?

Good hearing from you,
Adam