Re: Ammonium Ferric Citrate

Jadlupp@aol.com
Thu, 21 Jan 1999 11:19:24 -0500 (EST)

In a message dated 1/16/99 4:43:13 PM EST,
postmaster@mediaworkshop.demon.co.uk writes:

<< Sil stated (in 1997):........ (always theoretically with organic compounds
because they never react exactly as expected) >>

I could not leave this alone. I managed to back the first time around, but I
have to comment this time.

Back in Organic Chemistry class, our instructor said that all organics are
living things. They are born, act like teenagers, get old and die. He also
said to remember that plastics are organic. That is why I don't trust
plastics.

Don