Re: Silver Nitrate

Judy Seigel (jseigel@panix.com)
Thu, 21 Jan 1999 18:44:40 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 21 Jan 1999, kl wrote:

> I have finally talked the darkroom manager at my school into buying a
> pound of Silver Nitrate and I am wondering who has the best prices these
> days? Is the list in the back of the last Post-Factory still current?
> Thanks in advance.

I would suppose so -- did silver leap in the last 3 months? First
Reaction offered a special for "Post-Factory readers", as I recall that
was $147 a pound. But you're doing the right thing -- there is a great
sense of security in having a pound of the stuff. (The only thing that
beats it is a kilo.)

Judy