Re: Micro pipettes and K. chlorate %solutions

Judy Seigel (jseigel@panix.com)
Fri, 22 Jan 1999 15:10:25 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 22 Jan 1999, Eric Neilsen wrote:

> and Carl, When I did the squirt count, I came up with 13, but that was
> years ago.

Around here, a squirt is 15 or 16 drops in a long dropper -- from an
8-ounce bottle of watery material (am dichromate), but not with gum, which
fills as it likes -- and of course fewer drops in a dropper from "regular"
2-oz bottle. Also, I find level of liquid in bottle and age of the dropper
top are factors. In other words, even for free-spirit gum printing, I
wouldn't rely on squirts, except after 3 AM.

Judy