Re: Gum questions - Details

Hamish Stewart (Hamish.Sophie@wanadoo.fr)
Sat, 23 Jan 1999 21:41:01 +0000

Okay my system is very simple. On the first printing, I mark all four
corners of the negative with nice rich marks with HB pencil. For
subsequent printings I just line the neg up with these marks. I read this
system somewhere (William Crawford I think) and have been using it for
years without problems. My prints don't exceed 8"x10", so for a larger
print you may wish to use a different system - but its simple and works
well. With this method I can print up to 12 coats without registration
problems...

Cheers
Hamish

-