Re: RGB vs CMYK for gum - PAPER NEGATIVES

FotoDave@aol.com
Mon, 25 Jan 1999 15:36:52 -0500 (EST)

In a message dated 1/25/99 12:29:44 PM Pacific Standard Time,
Bob_Maxey@mtn.3com.com writes:

> I use
> them with my Morse Printer. Typically, an "A" weight paper was used, and
> areas in the print to be controlled were retouched using pencil graphite.
> This was then used as a simple mask to aid in dodging and burning. Ideal
> for extremely fine image control.

Hmmm.... nice application. I have never thought of that before. It doesn't
even have to be a computer printout. I can lay a piece of paper on my
negative, do the pencil retouching and then oil the paper.

Thanks for sharing!

Dave