Re: tri-x and bpf 200

Tom Ferguson (tomf2468@pipeline.com)
Wed, 27 Jan 1999 15:22:03 -0800

At 8:32 AM -0500 1/27/99, Carl Weese wrote:
>Tom,
>
>Just to confirm something in your post, I too have found that when
>trying to expand HP5+ contrast range for Pt printing using a
>conventional developer like HC110, increasing the strength of the
>developer (decreasing the dilution of the concentrate) is more effective
>than lengthening the time in standard dilution.---Carl

Yep.... You caught me ;-( My number are correct (for me), my language
was terrible. If I want a plus (or expanded) development I use (as does
Carl) a STRONGER developer NOT "increasing the dilution". And to think my
Mother was a high school English teacher!!

Tom

tomf2468@pipeline.com
http://www.thefstop.com/tf.html