OT: Cross processing E-6 film

Mac Legrandi (juicebox@my-dejanews.com)
Thu, 28 Jan 1999 03:05:55 +0000

Hello!

Granted this is not conventional alt photo, this list is my only photo haunt so I hope this is okay. In my begining color printing class we will get to develop a roll of C-41 film. I've seen very interesting pictures made via cross processing, either slide to neg or the other way. I was told the kits at school would only work w/ 200asa or slower. Most likely my only shot at this, I'd like to process some transparency film into negs.

I'd appreciate any feedback regarding what would be the best chrome film to use.

What kind of effects I should expect (color shift etc.)?

And will this ruin the C-41 for further use with neg films?

Thanks

Mac.

PS I remember someone on this list had a site with a couple very nice CROSS-PROCESSED images. If you're out there, I'd like your web address again, so I can take another look.

Thanks

-----== Sent via Deja News, The Discussion Network ==-----
http://www.dejanews.com/ Easy access to 50,000+ discussion forums