Re: tri-x and bpf 200

Steve Shapiro (sgshiya@redshift.com)
Sat, 30 Jan 1999 23:40:31 -0800

Subject: Re: tri-x and bpf 200

>Ooh! Ooh! A grudge match!<bg>
>
>Steve Shapiro wrote:
>
>> Because Sandy King wrote below --
>>
>> Okay, I'll take you up on that, and I believe a better negative can be
made
>> with 'out of the can' developer when used by someone who knows what
they've
>> got than any PMK developer.

I'mnot going to grudge with anybody, but I'd be willing to make a negative,
process with Ilford Microphen and with my careful methods of long, tedious
developing come out with a negative just as good or better in all
qualifications as pyro, PMK or rollo Pyro.

I'm NOT talking about pyro A,B,C, okay?

Then, we can submit our negs to Weese or Sullivan or Lavin, pay for the
chemicals, and let them judge. Fair? Comments from the judges I just
volunteered? Suggestions for other judges? Volunteers for judges?

I can spare the neg.

Terms: In Camera 8X10 with Bergger 200.

SS