Re: Scanner selection

Ender100@aol.com
Sat, 23 Jan 1999 13:05:22 -0500 (EST)

Sorry for the previous message being empty....hit the wrong button here..

Anyway, I have had the Nikon LS-2000 for about 8 months now. I love it. At
the time it seemed the best film scanner under $2000. It probably still is.

The only problem I have with the software/Photoshop Plug in is that the
adjustment curve window is way too small. I think some of the features, such
as defect correction, and multi-sampling, have to be used carefully and in
some cases not at all. They will "correct" fine detail that should not be
changed.

Email me off list if I can be of any help.

Mark