Re: tri-x and bpf 200 and more

CARFAC Saskatchewan (sask@carfac.ca)
Wed, 27 Jan 1999 09:43:56 -0600

Carl, Steve, Tom et al

Thanks for the info, I will run some tests using higher developer concentrations.

Please note that I am using HP4 in 8x20, not FP4. My primary difficulty is in increasing the density range of this film to get better negs for PD and PT.

Due to the difficulties of obtaining 8x20 film here, for the last 5 years I have working from a stock of frozen HP4. HP4 is much like the old FP4, but is quite a different film from HP5 or HP5+.

Patrick Close
Regina, Canada