Re: Stains and SULFITE!!!

FotoDave@aol.com
Wed, 27 Jan 1999 18:56:52 -0500 (EST)

A few people pointed out to me (on and off list) about my error confusing
sulfite and sulfide. It wasn't really a typo, it was a lazy error. I did know
they were different but never remember which was which since I only used one
type (the sulfite, bisulfite and metabisulfite) and was lazy to double check.
I thought it was clear by context, but I probably shouldn't have assumed that.

I hope the person asking the original question will not use sulfide in
clearing the dye from the antihalation layer.

It's SULFITE, BISULFITE, or METABISULFITE.

I believe all would work for clearing the stain.

Sorry for any confusion.

Dave