Re: Re: tri-x and bpf 200

FotoDave@aol.com
Sat, 30 Jan 1999 13:19:22 -0500 (EST)

In a message dated 1/30/99, AM 01:35:17, alt-photo-process-l@skyway.usask.ca
writes:
<<Okay, I'll take you up on that, and I believe a better negative can be made
with 'out of the can' developer when used by someone who knows what they've
got than any PMK developer.

Steve, thanks for your confidence.

But to tell you the truth, I do not know yet if the abovementioned is true. I
just have an interest in finding out whether that is true. Unfortunately,
having such an interest is considered bad or bashing.... :(

I don't think I have ever bashed anybody or anygroup for any reason in my
whole life. That's just not me, but what can I say....

sighing,
Dave