Re: Glycin

Michael F Jacobson (jacobson@juno.com)
Sun, 31 Jan 1999 17:51:48 +1300

I have got to make it 1st. I have an old patent I'll be playing with. Not
something I am going to rush into.

Just wondering if anybody on this list has any old reference material
about HOW to make Glycin.

I dug up the chemist who used to synthesize it for Kodak. However he
wanted way too much $$ for it.

I am off to see Eastman Kodak this week in Rochester on a different
matter and am going to see if they can be of any help regarding Glycin.
They certainly don't make it anymore, maybe they will be willing to share
some reference material. Who knows??

In regards to price I do not know. I would like people to test material
1st. I also would like to have more than 1 variety to test if that is
possible. Also with all (or at least 99%) of the things I sell, if I
cannot sell it for less than the folks in Big Sky Country, I don't bother
to sell it.

Mike Jacobson
Artcraft Chemicals
POB 583
Schenectady, NY 12301

On Sun, 31 Jan 1999 11:07:06 -0800 Steve Shapiro <sgshiya@redshift.com>
writes:
>Subject: Re: Glycin
>

>>Steve---
>>
>>Woops...
>>
>>You may be right. My 2mhz computer frooze and I had to reboot.
>>
>>Not being able to read lost e-mail has it's drawbacks. ;-)
>>

>So, now that that's under control... For how much will you be selling
>the
>glycin developer to us off thelist?
>
>So we can compare with pyro.
>
>Steve

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]