Re: Is it archival

Andy Darlow (andy@andydarlow.com)
Tue, 02 Feb 1999 01:29:48 +0000

Speaking of archival issues, does anyone have a fairly simple and affordable
method of protecting negs, chromes and prints from the dreaded f word(fire),
without compromising the inherent film bases and various types of prints.

I recently read about Ansel Adams's loss of many negatives from fire many years
ago (in a View Camera article), and it got me wondering about the subject.
Maybe a fire proof safe is the answer. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

-Andy Darlow