Re: Exhibition of alt imagery

FotoDave@aol.com
Thu, 11 Feb 1999 20:10:07 -0500 (EST)

In a message dated 2/11/99 3:59:50 PM Pacific Standard Time,
jeffrey.d.mathias@worldnet.att.net writes:

> Participants put some of their work into a travailing portfolio. It
> takes a while for the portfolio to make its rounds, but you can see
> actual prints.

I am going to make some minor changes to the rules (to explain the new
circulation method) and then make a formal call for the next portfolio.
Currently I am planning for end of Feb / early March, so if anyone wants to
join, you can start to prepare your print now. There is no need to notify me
at this point.

Dave Soemarko
Traveling Portfolio Organizer