Re: Chrysotypes

Adam Kimball (akimball@finebrand.com)
Thu, 11 Feb 1999 23:07:18 -0800

The biggest consideration, Liam, is that Ware's process just isn't known.
Sure, we have the articles he published, but that isn't the whole story. John
Rudiak helped a lot by making his interpretation of the New Chrysotype - but it
is simply different from Ware's process. Ware's process relies on the ammonium
salt of gold, Rudiak's interpretation lacks this. And other differences
abound, I am certain of that.

So, as I've mentioned to people off list - if you want my advice, wait a few
years for Mike to publish something. This process, as I have tried it, is
insanely unfriendly. And I have the gold plated beakers to prove it too!

-Adam