Re: coated cyanotypes

jewelia (jewelia@erols.com)
Fri, 12 Feb 1999 13:18:05 -0800

the thread from the last is long regarding permanence and archival
qualities.
so i'll break from the text to say that considering the fact that the planet
is not likely to survive much longer given the weaponry, pollution, and
overwhelming populations--face it the world is a chaotic political
mess--isn't it interesting how we can become so preoccupied with how long
our pictures goin' to last. of course, it is important but i just wish more
people would just one to own one and then perhaps i could really get excited
about archival qualities. i just hope i can last til tomorrow. i want to
make this one last print before she blows--maybe She'll let me take it with
me.

thanks for your patience with me--i have a tender mind--jewelia margueritta
cameroon