RE: Schmidt de las Heras, was Re: Web vs print

Manuel Estébanez (MEC00001@teleline.es)
Sun, 14 Feb 1999 03:05:42 +0100

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Sandy King <sanking@hubcap.clemson.edu>
Para: alt-photo-process-l@sask.usask.ca <alt-photo-process-l@sask.usask.ca>
Fecha: sábado, 13 de febrero de 1999 23:51
Asunto: Schmidt de las Heras, was Re: Web vs print

This message is to announce that my book on Schmidt de las Heras, a Spanish
pictorialist from La Corună (Galicia, Spain) has just been published by the
Consellería de Cultura of the Xunta de Galicia. An exhibit of the work of
Schmidt, for which my book serves as the catalog, is now taking place in
Santiago de Compostela. Schmidt was a late pictorialist who printed
primarily with the bromoil process. The bookitself is 12X10" in size, and
has over 50 very high quality reproductions of work by the photographer, in
addition to my introductory text. The introductory text, rather extensive,
treats the phographer's imagery within the historical and aesthetical
context of Pictorialism, and is printed in a dual English/Gallego (one of
the official languages, with Spanish of the autonomous government of
Galicia,the Xunta de Galicia) edition.

Persons interested in acquiring a copy of this book should contact Jose
Luis Cabo, Director of the Centro Galego de Artes da Imaxe, at Luis Cabo, Director of the Centro Galego de Artes da Imaxe, at dir@cgai.org.

Sandy King

Enhorabuena Sandy !!
Manuel Estébanez